David H. Brantz
David has been a partner at Kottke & Brantz, LLC since 2011. His practice focuses on estate planning, probate, real estate and business law.
David’s professional activities and recognitions include:
• Rising Star in Estate Planning & Probate, Colorado Super Lawyers® Magazine (2016 ‑ 2017)
• Co-Author of Chapter 33 “Asset Protection”, Colorado Estate Planning Handbook (2013 ‑ Present)
• Board of Trustees, The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County (2010 ‑ Present)
- Board Chair (2016 ‑ 2017)
• Legal Committee, The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County (2007 ‑ Present)
- Chair (2011 ‑ 2014), Co-Chair (2015 ‑ 2016)
• Guiding Coalition, Boulder County Circles Campaign (2012 ‑ 2016)
• Boulder County Leadership Fellows (2009-2010)
David is also a member of the Boulder County Estate Planning Council (BCEPC), the Boulder County Bar Association (BCBA), the Colorado Bar Association (CBA) and the American Bar Association (ABA). He is actively involved with CBA’s Trust and Estates Section and the BCBA’s Taxation, Estate Planning and Probate Section.
David received his J.D. from the University of Colorado School of Law in 2006, and his B.S. in Finance from the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business in 2000. Prior to joining Kottke & Brantz, LLC, David spent 5 years as an associate at a Tier 1 Trust and Estates law firm in Longmont, Colorado.
As a Boulder native, David has a lifetime of experience living and working along the Front Range. When he is not in the office, David spends most of his time with his wife, Carly, and their two daughters, Samantha and Carina. He also enjoys rooting for his local sports teams and hiking, camping and skiing in the Colorado high country.
You can reach David by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303-449-6161.